If you’ve been thinking about taking your studies overseas to Canada, Navitas can help you turn those thoughts in to action! With just 6 credits in WAEC or NECO, you can gain admission into two of Canada’s leading universities: Simon Fraser University in Vancouver and the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg!
A diverse country with a strong tradition of welcoming people from around the world, Canada is an exciting and safe destination for international students. With so many natural attractions, Canada allows you to explore the mountains and lakes, ski slopes and enjoy stunning landscapes. It has one of the highest standards of living in the world. A long tradition of high-ranking universities, a quality education system, modern study facilities and a multicultural study environment and community make Canada an excellent study choice for international students.
Simon Fraser University
- Number 1 comprehensive university in Canada
- Located in Vancouver on British Columbia’s west coast, consistently ranked as one of the world’s most liveable cities
- Ranked number 1 in International Student Diversity in Canada (QS World University Rankings 2015/16)
- Top 250 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2016)
- Home to one of the largest coop programs in North America. FIC students have completed co-ops with many companies including Bank of Montreal, Ernst and Young, Fluor, HSBC, IB, KPMG and Coca-Cola
University of Manitoba
- Located in Winnipeg, one of the most affordable cities in Canada
- Offers a Tuition Fee Income Tax Rebate – graduates can receive a 60% rebate on all tuition fees
- Part of Canada’s U15 top group of leading research universities
- Ranked first in Canada for percentage of university budget that goes to Student Services (Maclean’s 2015)
Course available in:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Computing Science
- Business Administration
- Engineering Science
If you’re interested in studying in Canada and would like to find out more, contact your local Maple representative by REGISTERING HERE.
We look forward to hearing from you!